Our Envriomental Policy
As a grounds maintenance company we are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the careful selection and use of our fleet and the source of our power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Working with our clients we aim to reduce the amount of herbicides and pesticides used on site.
- We aim to recycle 100% of our green waste on site.
- We are actively working towards ISO 14001 standard for Environmental Management policy.
Nicholas Ashford is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.